Quality Fleet Service Center
Our mission is to be the highest quality and safest transportation company possible, with a focus on superior customer service.
Quality Fleet Service Center was developed to take care of the maintenance needs for FDS and VDP. We also complete outside repairs for established customers. Listed below are the services and accreditations that are provided:
- Full Service repair & maintenance using quality lubricants and filters.
- Computerized reporting and tracking.
- Ability to perform Federal and State inspections.
- Certified to perform VK testing on petroleum tanks only, CT-9950.
- Tank transfers from chassis to chassis.
- Install and repair pumping systems of various design.
- Opacity testing
- Air Conditioner repair and service.
- QFSC is not a certified tank repair facility, we DO NOT weld on tank shells.
Currently we are staffed with 12 full time journeyman mechanics, 2 part-time journeyman mechanics, 4 full-time trainees and staff that will work to meet your requirements. Our hours of operation are M-F 7am to 7pm. Scheduled maintenance on Saturday & Sunday’s 7-3:30 pm. We can provide 24/7 road call assistance and service for our contract customers only.